Subject: [Leica] Naked Eye Bokeh
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:53:48 +1000

On the weekend I felt the need to evaluate the out of focus rendering of
different apertures.  But I was using an M6.  It had a diopter fitted,
which meant I had my specs off a lot of the time.
Which made me think, why not take a series of shots with a particular
lens of a suitable subject with different light effects, at different
apertures, to then calibrate my naked eye bokeh with the pictures
produced by the lens.  Then I'd have a known and handy reference for
bokeh evaluation.

Being short sighted aint so bad after all!

Rick (cancel that laser surgery!) Dykstra