Subject: Vs: R lens tests (was: Re: [Leica] Re: Why M is so popular?)
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 19:06:55 +0200

How well can you read? I have quite comprehensive collection of PopPhoto tests and my reading suggests quite the opposite. E.g. f.1.4/35mm lenses - the best are Leica and Canon. Nikon macros are mediocre at best, Leica is the best they have tested.
If you cannot spell Riefenstahl your reading is a bit suspect.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen