Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Double up. NOW: topic change?
From: telyt560@cswebmail.com
Date: 21 Aug 2000 09:31:38 -0700

On Mon, 21 August 2000, Ted Grant wrote:

> Just wondered if anyone out there has done any "serious portrait work"
> using only window light? In colour or B&W, and what film/lens
> combination they used?
>
> I mean portraits that challenge the "portrait studio " of
> strobes/hotlights ?
> ted

While they're not supposed to be "serious portraits", LUGger David Almy's photos in the interiors of airplanes have marvelous lighting, all from the light coming through the windows.  David, do you have a URL where we can see 'em again?

Doug Herr
Sacramento
Visit the Northwestern Alumni Association portal
page at http://www.nualumni.com  to get free
web-based e-mail and many other exciting features.