Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Photos of Glyndebourne
From: Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 13:08:16 -0400

Ira Nowinski, a photographer from San Francisco, has two such pictures
in his book A Season at Glyndebourne published in Britain by Cristopher
Helm in 1988. pages 108-109. The photographer is shown on the dust
jacket with his Leica M.

Actually, his pictures show cows (they look like cows to me, but I'm
from NYC). Because the animals are right there there are probably
several such photographs, and you may have had in mind another.

Jesse