Subject: Re: [Leica] No Kodachrome 25!!!!?!
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:01:35 +0100

Chuck

My understanding is/was that the film/emulsion etc. of the K25 is constant.
The only difference between pro and consumer was the turnaround time that
Kodak specified for processing.

I just know you are about to tell me how wrong I am/was ;-)

Simon

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] No Kodachrome 25!!!!?!)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] No Kodachrome 25!!!!?!)