Subject: [Leica] A personnal opinion about leica choice
From: Grégoire Vandenschrick <vandenschrick@geog.ucl.ac.be>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 11:41:23 +0200

I read recently in the french mag Réponses photo that Leica will come back
with a new version of the Tri-Elmar, not the optic but the outer part are
different, that's a good point, but the second information is quite
disapointing:

A new compact camera will appear, the Leica C11. This could be a good info
if this camera wasn't an APS. I really wonder why Leica has to invest the
not so well working APS market now?? This is quite a strange fact and this
is not in accord with their politics of excellence in photography...

Sorry if I hurt someone, but I had to react to this

Greg Vandenschrick

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] A personnal opinion about leica choice)