Subject: Re: [Leica] Omnica bag
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 22:02:37 -0700

Hello Kurt:

I have had good luck with saddle and tack shops for leather work and quality
leather for straps, mostly the latter.

I have found a shoe repairman here in Oakland, California who has done
wonders with Leica and Rolleiflex cases.   He is so tuned into quality that
I give him a $20.00 Christmas gift in appreciation.   This year, I might
even give him more.

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com