Subject: [Leica] Portraiture by window light
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:09:00 +1200

Way to go, Mark! I love it, Mark's first photo to the LUG and it's in
that fine LUG tradition of Goth babes hangin' out for Luggers to take
their photo. KC, you out there?!

Thanks for posting it Mark and Jeff (More, More!)

Gary
- --
Some of my best friends have hated Nixon all their lives. My mother
hates Nixon, my son
hates Nixon, I hate Nixon, and this hatred has brought us together.
Nixon laughed when I told him this. "Don't worry," he said, "I, too,
am a family man, and we feel the same way about you."

Hunter S. Thompson: Rolling Stone, June 16, 1994

OO
[_]<|
  /|\
Gary Elshaw