Subject: [Leica] LUG Apologies
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 02:12:50 +1200

My apologies to the LUG. For some inexplicable reason, everything i
wrote on the 2nd of June is either finally reaching its destination,
or the ISP is sending it out again. Firther weirdness will surely
ensue...watch the next space...probably.

Take care,
Gary
- --
"At this point, the counter culture I speak of embraces only a strict
minority of the young and a handful of their adult mentors. It
excludes our more conservative young, for whom a bit less Social
Security and a bit more of that old-time religion (plus more police
on the beat) would be sufficient to make the Great Society a thing of
beauty"

Theodore Rozak 'The Making of a Counter Culture: Reflections on the
Technocratic Society & Its Youthful Opposition.' 1968.

OO
[_]<|
  /|\
Gary Elshaw