Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens test
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:49:40 -0700

Like me- he probably reads Erwin's brother's post- Hubert Puts is more 'laid
back'- he probably drinks blended Scotch and uses white sweat socks to clean
his lenses- but you can understand what he's saying!
What an amazing family!
( I'll insert a smiley here, Erwin! :o)  - I used to be in Mensa, but I
must've lost my edge a ways back- I read Erwin's posts, and in some cases-
they go right over my head! Not saying they are too technical, but I feel
like I did reading some works by Sir Isaac Newton! Sounds great, but I can
comprehend only about 13% to 18%- maybe I have Neutral Gray Cells in my
brain- they now reflect an average intellect!)
Perhaps- we can persuade Erwin to do an evaluation of Single Malts! That
WOULD be fun to watch!!
Dan ( I used to be fast- but now, I'm just half-fast!!!) Post