Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica Website
From: "Mike Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:02:03 -0400

As usual, I don't see the problem.  Different layout to be sure but
informative none the less.  Pages loaded quickly and were easy to navigate.
Maybe the type font could be bit larger but that could be an age factor. :-(

It seems some are never satisfied no matter what Leica does.

Mike Gardner

Message from Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com> (Re: [Leica] New Leica Website)