Subject: Re: [Leica]Lens case spot was gray spot
From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:51:30 -0400

on 24/8/00 9:46 pm, Matt Morgan at mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk wrote:

> With all this talk about white spots, I was wondering why there's a painted
> grey spot on the bottom of the leather case a lens came in?
>
> Matt (I never used to think of anything like this before I joined the LUG!)
> Morgan

I don't know about anyone else but I write the focal length of the lens on
the white spot in black chinagraph pencil so that I know which contains my
35 and which my 28. I thought everyone did this!
- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica]Lens case spot was gray spot)