Subject: Re: [Leica]Rubber eye-cup?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:35:48 -0700

Dan Cardish wrote:

> I am convinced that the rubber eye cup on my SLR allows me to shoot hand
> held at a 1-stop slower shutter speed than would otherwise be possible.<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Dan,

Do you wear glasses?

I've thought about rubber eye cups for the R8's as quite often in the
manner I shoot I have Sandy shading my left eye from the sun so I can
see into the viewfinder. Do the eye cups shield the eye sufficiently
when you wear glasses, if you do?
ted

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica]Rubber eye-cup?)