Subject: Re: [Leica] "B Grade" Leica gear????
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:18:54 +0800

Hello Rich,

Yes, I am still on the list, but I am way behind with my e-mails.

I have never heard anything like this before.  I have certainly never seen
any sticker on any Leica/Hasselblad boxes, except those indicating the model
and serial numbers.

The story does sound like a sales pitch to me..... just my 2 cents...

Cheers,

Joseph

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> ([Leica] Yellow dot, was "B Grade" Leica gear????)
Reply from "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se> (Re: [Leica] "B Grade" Leica gear????)