Subject: Re: [Leica] "B Grade" Leica gear????
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 07:29:41 +0200

I have seen a M6 and some lenses with a sticker "Ausstellungsware" on the boxes. This means demo. I was told by a shop owner that I could get them with a 10% discount. He said that Leica had used them on sales events, but that they were checked by the factory before they went to the dealers.
In Sweden, where new Leica gear is expensive, some photo dealers like to buy these items to give their customers a better pice.

Hans