Subject: [Leica] Re: white dot survivors
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 02:47:05 -0700 (PDT)

"B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> wrote:

> So how about that Survivor finale!? :-)

I'm almost ashamed to admit we watched it.  :) Although, it appears we
were not alone.  Ratings 2nd only to the super bowl this year.  Wow.

I didn't understand any of the contestants.  They're allowed one
"luxery" item, and not one of them brought a camera bag containing
Leica + film?  What a bunch of losers!  :)

Stranded on a desert island, you've gotta pick a Leica.  If for no
other reason, you can always unscrew your UV filter and use it to
signal the rescue plane!