Subject: Re: [Leica] Rubber eye-cup? No Prophylaxis!
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:26:29 -0800

Buzz,
Well, personally, I'm not gullible enough to follow trends based on rumours,
but my question about a rubber eye-cup is based purely on the experience of
several years shooting everyday professionally in tough, intense situations,
where I found the eye-cup on Nikon F4S's to be not only far more
comfortable, but also enabled me to concentrate. It certainly added
something to what I produced, but sure, not everyone's experience will be
the same.
With winders, grips and softies being made as M accessories, I just wondered
if anyone knew if there was somewhere I could get an accessory that suited
my needs.
Anyway, perhaps your photographs were too good to be improved on, so that's
not a fair claim:-)
Matt.