Subject: Re: [Leica] cc filters for multigrade paper <OT>
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:13:56 -0700

><Snip> ffect cannot be compensaterd by all meters: mine is colour sensitive and
> gives different readings for magenta cast and yellow cast of the same density.
>
> christoph

The other option of course if you print like I print makes for not worrying
about the breakdowns of different colors for contrasts. I do the split printing method.

My first exposure with the magenta filter for the blacks,
the second exposure with the yellow filter for the whites.

I've been printing this way for five or six years now and I'm enjoying it more.
There are advantages to this consecutive printing method which are not
immediately obvious.
Yes you can match any contrast with this method but it goes beyond that.
Mark William Rabiner

Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] cc filters for multigrade paper <OT>)
Message from Wilber Jeffcoat <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net> (Re: [Leica] cc filters for multigrade paper <OT>)
Message from c.blaue@bmsg.de (Re: [Leica] cc filters for multigrade paper <OT>)