Subject: Re: [Leica] cc filters for multigrade paper <OT>
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:18:17 -0700

Jim,

For Ilford papers, go to http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/bw.html and
download the .pdf file for the paper your friend is using. The data sheets
have the equivalent CC filter settings for paper grades--although this info
is also included in the data sheet included with each box of Ilford paper.
Go to http://www.agfaphoto.com/library/datasheet/paper/index.html for data
sheets for Agfa's papers, and
http://www.kodak.com/cgi-bin/webCatalog.pl?category=Professional+Papers for
the data sheets for Kodak's papers.