Subject: Re: [Leica] Hektor infos needed
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:42:42 -0600

As I had a major project in the "wc", I grabbed the latest copy of the LHSA
Catalog and perused it for suitable matches. Please remember these are
ASKING prices and not necessarily particularly related to how much the
selling price was.

135/4.5 Elmar, not standardised, engraved xxx on barrel     EX    $475US

135/4.5 Elmar,  as above    EX    $375

Also the early lenses we have been talking about are ELMARS which were made
to 1936 not HEKTORS which started production in 1933.

John Collier