Subject: Re: [Leica] Odd LTM Nikon lens
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 07:16:14 -0600

Any other markings on the lens? I take it that it is marked "Nikkor Nippon
Kogoku Japan"? I seem to recall a rigid Nikkor 50/3.5 LTM selling on xBxy
last fall for a tidy sum. I cannot recall the specific details such as
whether it was marked "Micro" or not but it was definitely a rigid close
focusing lens.

John Collier