Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: As New Leica M Grip in box
From: "David Freedman" <dpfreedman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 18:10:36 -0400

I've had this M grip all of about 2 weeks.  I quickly found it to be
somewhat petite for my fingers so I immediately super-sized to a bit beefier
all metal grip (this grip too has now been displaced by a Rapidwinder ...).

Anyway, the M grip is indistinguishable from new and is currently safely
ensconced in its original box.  Yours for $60 including Priority Mail within
the US.

Dave F.