Subject: RE: [Leica] More cameras in the movies
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 14:55:24 -0400

if your favourite movie to date is "Independence Day"
> followed closely
> by "Armageddon", you may want to pass.
>
> John Collier

Forgive me for cultural something or other, but I think that it would be
pretty safe to say that if someone's favorite movies were Independence Day
and Armagdeddon - both of which I thought were great fun - I somehow doubt
they are Leica users - and I'd almost be willing to be they aren't Leica M
users....;-)

B. D.