Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: HCB's inspirational drivel NOW BOKEH again! aaack!
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 14:24:22 EDT

In a message dated 8/27/00 10:00:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tedgrant@home.com writes:

<< I mean, what is more important,  the subject and main point being in
 focus, capturing the peak of action, the moment of reaction or having
 the twitchys over what the hell all the out of focus area in the
 background of a frame looks like? >>

If this thread is a debate about the relative priorities to be accorded the
focused part of a photograph as opposed to the out of focus part, I, for one,
have certainly been in the dark.

Joe Sobel