Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6HM TTL Viewfinder - Happy Ending, no Rocky ending
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 07:36:43 -0600

Howard,

The weather is looking fine on this side of the Rockies*.  Are you on the CN
line, through Jasper, or the CPR line, through Banff? I love travelling by
train when I can justify the expense. HCB was right when he said that air
travel is too fast and disorientating. Do not forget to bring a super wide
if you can.

John Collier

*East, I am in Edmonton.

Replies: Reply from "Tony Salce" <NadinaTony@bigpond.com> ([Leica] Rangefinder Terminology)