Subject: RE: [Leica] The Future Is Now
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 16:41:15 -0400

Glad you weighed in, Tina - I've been waiting for your Email address...

Having stumbled along for a while with an HP PhotoSmart scanner and Epson
750, I've about convinced the PR firm I work for as a writer - for whom I'm
also doing photo work now - that they should spring for some serious
scanning and printing equipment for me. I think what I'm getting is the
SprintScan 4000 and then was thinking of the Epson 1160 with the
Pieziography set up and continuous ink feed. Is this the way to go? I am
doing almost all black and white work, so I assume that the Pieziography is
the way...But is the 1160 satisfactory with that software and ink?

Thanks for any insights..

B. D.

Replies: Reply from Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net> (RE: [Leica] The Future Is Now)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (RE: [Leica] The Future Is Now)