Subject: RE: [Leica] The Future Is Now
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 23:28:49 -0500

> If you are creating prints for publicity I do not know about
using
> digital outputs like this.  If they are scanned again you will
get a
> "moray" pattern in the scans from the pixels.

Highly unlikely that you'd get a moiré pattern if you can't see a
dot with a 15 power loop which seems to be the case with Jon
Cone's Black & White system.

And in the context of "The Future is Now" thread, I have not sent
a print or transparency out for publicity in 2 or 3 years. All
images go out for publication on CD's as digital image files,
ready to drop into the magazine or newspaper  page.

George