Subject: Re: [Leica] Personal portfolios of misery
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:00:57 -0400

In a recent interview with Natchwey in "Camera Arts" magazine, he stated,
"I understand what my function is, but I also recognize that there are
times when I'm the only one who can actually make a difference in saving
someone.  When that's clear to me, I put down my camera and do my best to
help."

Dan C.