Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica on the cheap
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 06:05:31 -0700 (PDT)

It is not only a question of the expenditure but also
the inconvenience of having two (or more) finders
rattling around in the bag. Given that the 21mm is not
that different from the 24mm, and given that the
questioner already has the 24mm finder and realizes
that the framelines are quite a bit in from the edges,
his question was a legitimate one. And the answer is
that if you ignore these framelines, then the 24mm
finder actually covers the 21mm field as well as the
21mm finder does. I have verified it for myself once.

Nathan