Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica on the cheap
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:57:54 -0700

><Snip> then the 24mm
> finder actually covers the 21mm field as well as the
> 21mm finder does. I have verified it for myself once.
>
> Nathan

I reach into my camera bag for my finder for my 24 and a little voice says:
"You can use me for free because you paid for me already 4 months ago!"
"Thank you!" I say.
I think it's hard enough to spend $300 on a thing which feels like it's worth
$100 once.
But twice is adding insult to injury. That's how it would feel to get the one
for the 21.
But someday I imagine I will. Not in the next 5 years unless some uncle dies and
gives me 2 zillion dollars.
Mark William Rabiner