Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica on the cheap
From: "Bob Walkden" <bobwalkden@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:24:01 BST

Hello Tina,

I'm not interested in digging up the filters controversy yet again, but I am
interested to learn that you don't use filters even for protection. My own
justification for using them - and I've photographed in a lot of very rough
conditions - has always been that they protect the front element.

Knowing that you photograph in some conditions that are very harsh, I'd be
interested to hear your take on the 'filters as protection' argument.

Thanks,

Bob