Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 TTL .58
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:49:19 EDT

mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com writes:

<< What mag would it have to be to give us a frameline on the 24?
 If they gave us one which would work for the 21 would they not give us a
 frameline for the 90. >>

To me, .58 sounds adequate to accommodate a 24 frameline visible to many or
most eyeglass wearers.  However, I find the 90 line in the .72 finder in the
M4P or M6 too small and interrupted to be optimal.  With 90's I try to use an
M3, wherever possible.

Joe

Replies: Reply from Dante A Stella <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] M6 TTL .58)