Subject: [Leica] Re: A very very cute story...
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 07:22:08 -0700 (PDT)

Grégoire Vandenschrick <vandenschrick@geog.ucl.ac.be> wrote:

> My fiancée and I will be married this 16 of september.

Congrats!!  Sounds like you picked a good time of year, a good girl,
and a good camera.  My wife and I just celebrated our anniversary this
past week.

Be sure to send the warranty card in right away for your bride so that
you can get the passport coverage.  I neglected to do so, and I'm told
that I'm now responsible for any defects.  I can't trade her in for a
new model.  :)