Subject: RE: [Leica] Any LUGgers in Portland, 9/12? -BOSTON LUG GATHERING
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 13:39:07 -0400

AND ON THAT NOTE...

FINAL CALL....Boston LUG dinner gathering featuring, among others, Ted
"Cotton Drawers" Grant, Gerry "From Across The Pond" Walden, Martin "Big
Red" Howard, (perhaps) Kyle "Cuts" Cassidy, Dr. Blacktape, Buzz "I Don't
Need No Steeenkin Bag" Hausner, Austin - wife and new baby - Franklin, Roy
"Butterflies" Zartarian, Steve "Road Trip" LeHuray, and a major supporting
cast.

Anyone who would like to attend this historic gathering, who hasn't yet
contacted me, please do so off-list.

B. D.
bdcolen@a-day-in-our-life.com
http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com