Subject: [Leica] Some news
From: "Erwin Puts" <imxputs@knoware.nl>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 20:00:25 +0200

The existence of the Summicron 2/28 has been 'officially' acknowledged by
Bill. May I add that I have been testing this lens since the end of June. I
have been able to use two different lenses, selected at random from the
available stock. Every lens I could use for a prolonged period of at least a
month per lens. The report will have to wait to be published on my site till
20 September, the end of the deadline. A redesign of the site can be
expected then.
I am also testing a really exciting new film/developer combo for BW
photography 35mm that is supposed to resolve 900 lp/mm (!! no typing error).
This film in combination with the new Leica lenses will deliver results of
unheard of quality.
Soon in your theatre.

Erwin