Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina's exhibition
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 08:48:34 -0400

At 08:49 AM 9/5/00 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi Tina,
>do I understand this right, you are having an exhibition in Sweden?
>Congratulations!
>Is it touring through Europe and coming to Germany as well??
>If so please let me know
>
>christoph

Hi, Christoph -

I have a few photos in an exhibit that will be traveling through Sweden for
the next year.  They are a part of a larger exhibit about Iraq.  I was
contacted by someone who saw my Iraqi photos on my web site.  I hope to put
together a catalogue of my photos of Honduras to send to museums in
Europe.  Maybe I'll be there someday!

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com