Subject: [Leica] Leica Enlarger suggestion
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 21:39:51 -0700

Why not stick with a Leitz enlarger? I have an old  Focomat and an old
Valoy. The  1937 Valoy gets most of the use. It has beautiful precision
helical focusing no other enlarger offers and a perfect condenser & negative
carrier system. I easily make 16X20 prints that are tack sharp corner to
corner. These enlargers are inexpensive on ebay and at shows. I use a EL
Nikkor 2.8 50 lens.

Bill Lawlor