Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Battery adapter wanted
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 19:16:36 +0200

Jem (and M5 / MR-users),
Thanks for correcting the URL.
Yes I meant the WeinCell MRB625 with 1.35V output.
I have two samples right beside me, and the text says:

- -1.35V Mercuryfree battery-replaces PX625 & PX13
- -Compatible with any camera or exposure meter specifying PX625/PX13 mercury cells
- -Voltage output more stable than alkaline replacemensts
- -No camera/meter adjustments needed
- -Up to 10-year shelf life; WeinCell is not activated until the pull-tab is removed
- -Environmentally safe
(Manufactured in China for Wein products Inc, LA, marketed by The Sunders Group, Rochester, NY)

(Nikon Ftn, Nikkormat F, Canon F-1, Leica M5, Olympus OM-1, Minolta SRT, Pentax Spotmatic and Gossen Luna-Pro use the same battery.)

Best,
Hans