Subject: Re: [Leica] HEXAR RF vs. M5 vs. M6
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:23:00 -0700

I shot a stage performance by Eric Bogosian last weekend (a great solo rant,
see http://www.ericbogosian.com/ for more info), using the 90 wide open at
1/50 (fastest speed I could muster for the conditions) with one of Tom's
soft releases, and got great results. There was some subject movement, of
course, but that worked in the pictures because Bogosian doesn't do
stand-up, but a very physical show. Shots of him when he was relatively
still were sharp enough to shave with. Mind you, I was hunkered down in a
front row seat and was able to brace myself. Next time he appears here, I
have to figure out a way to gain access to the orchestra/mosh pit for a
better angle.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.