Subject: [Leica] Photo site discovered
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 08:13:27 -0700

I have just begin to explore a very interesting web site of historic glass
plate slides taken over a hundred years ago in Dalmatia, Heregovina. Leica
photographers would especially appreciate
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk./%7Ehectorhouse/page14.html

and the home page starts at
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk./%7Ehectorhouse/index.html

Maybe if I just dump all my slides at a flea market, someday someone will
host a web site for me! (BTW, I did buy about two years ago at an estate
sale, around 5000 slides of a man I knew through Rotaray Club, who had
travelled all over the world and died at age 99. Sorting through them all is
just one more project of many still on the back burner.)

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger