Subject: RE: [Leica] Wich Bag for a Leica M??
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:09:17 +0100

I still find much delight in the old Leitz 'Amateur Case'. (14820)

It's size is 22cm x 20cm x 10cm and it will hold an M camera with lens up
to 50mm, the other compartment can take up to three lenses, though it
normally advises two (stored back to back) it will accept a third below
them if the coupled lenses are not too long. A lens brush has its own space
and 4 rolls of film can be stored below the body, or 3 along with an
accessory finder. I also manage to find space to carry a six pack of
filters in a slim Kodachrome plastic case.
It looks old fashioned (being made out of hard stitched leather) and unlike
what people think camera cases are these days.

Jem