Subject: RE: [Leica] All Hail B.D. and Sara!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:32:34 -0400

Thank you, Buzz - It was, indeed, a Legendary evening. To actually have Ted
in the flesh, along with Tina, Michael, and a host of others; to have people
spend an evening mostly talking photography, rather than equipment -
although it's a safe bet that at one point or another every M body in the
house was sporting someone's Noctilux - spreading Noctilust at an alarming
rate; to see Michael Hintlian's latest, amazing, work on his Big Dig
Project, Roy Zartarian's insects, Gerry Walden's stunning Epson 1270 color
prints, Rob Schneider's latest street work and informal childrens'
portraits; and on and on and on. And to actually hear Tina's genteel South
Carolina drawl - which, needless to say doesn't come through in her
Emails....Well, it was quite an evening, all made extra special by a
humongous side of smoked salmon personally
driven from the Lower East Side of Manhattan by Buzz Hausner, and the late
arrival of Martin and Eric The Red.

B. D.