Subject: RE: [Leica] BOSLUG
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:35:01 -0400

Which reminds me....Speaking of images - What should appear in Steven's
"retrospective" package of wonderful black and white work, but a terrific
photo of JFK and LBJ, perched in the back of a convertible, campaigning in
Dallas in 1960 - and what is most amazing, there was no fading apparent in
the print. Wonder what kind of inks he was using..;-)

B. D.