Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Tabletop Tripod
From: "George Allen \(K2CM\)" <cavebat@stny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:40:29 -0400

I have a non-Leica table top tripod with the extension (forgot the
brand...its upstairs in the bag).  Absolutely love it and use it all the
time.  I especially use it for nature photography since it is light weight
and fits in my small camera bag.  It works well on the ground.  I got the
Leica Angle Viewer for the R8 which helps a lot for photographing flowers
and small critters.

George