Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: My last word on RF
From: Thomas Kachadurian <tom@kachadurian.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:59:34 -0400

Dan C.

No one is dissing leicas. I believe the attack was on the Hexar RF.

Those of us who use and prefer the Hexar RF do so because we can
mount our Leica M lenses on it. Should we get off the list if we use
a Metz flash? Leica does make a flash. How about a Bogen table top
tripod? Leica makes one of those. Heliopan filters? Leica makes those
too. What about putting a LTM lens on a Bessa? outsville for that too?

People who carry opinions with little true merit try to defend their
positions by silencing the better supported opposing point. True
Leica users don't need to do that. They know that Leica glass is
second to none, and they take whatever steps the need to to use those
lenses to make great photographs.

tom

Thomas Kachadurian
www.kachadurian.com