Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: My last word on RF
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:54:19 -0700

Thomas Kachadurian wrote:

> Dan C.
>
> No one is dissing leicas. I believe the attack was on the Hexar RF.
>
> Those of us who use and prefer the Hexar RF do so because we can
> mount our Leica M lenses on it. Should we get off the list if we use
> a Metz flash? Leica does make a flash. How about a Bogen table top
> tripod? Leica makes one of those. Heliopan filters? Leica makes those
> too. What about putting a LTM lens on a Bessa? outsville for that too?
>
> People who carry opinions with little true merit try to defend their
> positions by silencing the better supported opposing point. True
> Leica users don't need to do that. They know that Leica glass is
> second to none, and they take whatever steps the need to to use those
> lenses to make great photographs.
>
> tom

Right! pretend it's just about the glass. That's an old one!
Leica is a camera company.
As if which flash or filter you used was as central to your picture taking as
which camera body you used. What's that called burring logical whatever…?
Mark W. Rabiner
:)

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (RE: [Leica] Re: My last word on RF)
Message from Thomas Kachadurian <tom@kachadurian.com> (RE: [Leica] Re: My last word on RF)