Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: m6 AND hexar rf
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:45:44 -0600

The area metered by the MR-4 is the same as the coverage of a 90mm lens but
the M6 meter, of course, varies with the lens mounted. If you use 50mm or
wider lenses, I am sure the MR-4 meters a smaller area, but with a longer
lens, the MR-4 becomes less useful. The magnification of the Hexar is 0.58x
and the base is the same as all the M cameras.