Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Leica Tabletop Tripod
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 07:36:51 -0600

I like the tabletop tripod and carry one most of the time. As to your
problem with the camera slipping on the head, I loosely screw on the head,
lock the body of the tripod head at 90 degrees (parallel to the camera body)
and use that as a "lever" to tighten on the head. If you have the large
Leica head, you want to exercise a little restraint in the force department.
For those of you who complained of the M's tripod socket position, just use
the handgrip.

John Collier

Is the Gitzo tabletop tripod available in carbon fibre?!! Tripod envy here I
come!

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re:Leica Tabletop Tripod)