Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: m6 AND hexar rf
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 01:45:58 -0700 (PDT)

Finally a voice of sanity in the religious wars. Some
people have objected to discussion of the Hexar here
on the LUG. I welcome it. It is highly relevant, as
its main attraction is the ability to use Leica lenses
on a more modern body than the M6. Note that I said
"more modern" and not "better". For some of us the two
are equivalent, for others (like me) they are not. And
surely some of the purchasers of the Hexar will end up
buying Leica lenses to put on it, which can only be
good for Leica.

Nathan

- --- John Collier <jbcollier@home.com> wrote: > Please
do enjoy your