Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic: Web Hosting
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:29:27 -0700 (PDT)

George,

If you want to have it really cheap (as in, *free*),
you can try xoom.com or tripod.com or
yahoo/geocities.com. All are quite similar: it costs
nothing, you get 10MB of space free (can be upgraded
to a higher amount but then you have to pay), and
there are various online tools to help you get
started--or you can create your page locally and
upload via FTP. Of course nothing is really free, and
the price you pay is that there are banner ads across
the top. Your ISP probably also provides web hosting
as part of your basic package.

Nathan